Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jim Rogers : Gold has mistreated me



Robert Williams: I know timing is virtually impossible to predict. But, Jim, is there any tell-tale sign that the weak players have cleared out, and it’s time to buy gold?



Jim Rogers: Well, it’s not virtually impossible for me. It’s impossible for me.
I assure you – I wish I – I’m the world’s worst market trader and timer. Well, yeah, when there’s panic. I – we haven’t seen panic – I haven’t seen panic yet in gold. When it happens, and when you see some of the faithful throwing in the towel and say, “Gold has mistreated me. She cheated me. She lied to me. I’m never gonna touch gold again,” then that’s gonna be a – some kind of a bottom. But I haven’t seen that yet, and I don’t even know how visible that will be. If you watch television, you’ll probably see a lot of people giving up on gold. But I haven’t seen that happen yet.







Jim Rogers started trading the stock market with $600 in 1968.In 1973 he formed the Quantum Fund with the legendary investor George Soros before retiring, a multi millionaire at the age of 37. Rogers and Soros helped steer the fund to a miraculous 4,200% return over the 10 year span of the fund while the S&P 500 returned just 47%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jim Rogers "the 19th century was the century of the UK , the 20th century was the century of the US , the 21 st century is going to be the century of China "
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...